Pages

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Some of my first sewing projects!

Welcome to my first ever blog post! I don't really know what i'm doing but I'll figure it out as we go along. I wanted to have a place to share my creative projects with everyone. I am going to just share a few pics of things that I have done in the past. I didn't really take a lot of pictures as I was doing things, but I am going to try from now on. That way I can share with everyone how I completed my project! Here are a few completed projects.
Market Tote. I made this bag with burlap on the bottom half and an awesome print I found at BigLots in a 2 yard pack of fabric. I made a flower to add some character on it as well. The pattern is from the book 1, 2, 3, Sew. 


Here is a diaper & wipe clutch. I didn't have a patter for this. I set a diaper and the wipe container out and traced around it leave enough room for seams. It was a quick and easy project and have been using it everyday since I made it. I needed something to carry for short trips. It also helps to locate a diaper in a large bag. Worked great while traveling. 


A few little makeup bags, I don't remember where the pattern came from. Sorry

A few bibs & burp cloth.

Fun keychain accessories

iPad holders. I made these just by measuring my iPad. I didn't have a pattern to follow.


Mini Messenger Bag. I found this pattern @ CrazyLittle Projects
http://crazylittleprojects.com/2012/03/reversible-messenger-bag.html
I love how they turned out!! This was one of my first sewing projects. 

I will be trying to post about the fun things I get to do. Time providing. I try to get as much done as possible during nap time. But my 4yr old, almost 5yr old doesn't like to nap much anymore! 
 I'll be showing some of the clothing that I have made on my next post. 
See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment