Pages

Monday, January 27, 2014

I think I'm attempting...KCW!!

SO....I know that I am a slacker with this whole blog thing. I need more practice! I follow Kids Clothes Week Blog and I love to gawk at all the CUTE things people make for kids! My 3 girls get to wear my crazy sewing projects, and they usually like them. I have decided to attempt making a list of things to make for next week. I have 2 projects completed before it officially starts!! I am pretty proud of myself. I cut out 9 projects, (i know, that sounds crazy), still need to cut 1, and I have completed 2. Continuing another, hopefully today. 

Minnie Mouse Dress (x3)
Hot Air Balloon Sally Dress (x2)
Super Hero Shirt
Princess Cape
Soda Pop Shop Dress
Tiny Geranium & Diaper Cover

I actually was able to finish up a pair of jammies for one of my girls, some cute heart leggings, and add size tags to 2 t-shirts. Now I won't get them confused. I have needed to add the elastic and finish them up for quite some time, so I am VERY happy I just did it. Here are a few pics of what I've been working on. 










No comments:

Post a Comment