Pages

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Geranium Dress @Made-By-Rae

I have to say that this is the most AWESOME pattern I have. I use it for SOOOO many things. I have made countless dresses, tunics, and basic garments with this pattern. I love it. I also just saw that made-by-rae posted about theses dresses the other day on her site. There are SO many beautiful dresses out there!!
 
This is one that my oldest loves. She picked the fabric out, and so of course she doesn't fuss about wearing it. But if I would pick out the fabric, it would be like pulling teeth to get her to wear it.
This was for my youngest...she adores Dora! And as long as this is clean when she is picking out clothes, she will pick this dress!! 

Here is our Little Middle, she loves anything! She is not picky and will wear just about anything we choose for her. She does have a few favorites...this one, and a Strawberry Shortcake Geranium. 

I think this is a fun gift for baby girls as well. I made one for a friend of ours that was having a baby girl. 



 
I love the vintage buttons I found in my moms button collection! This fabric is from Stampin'UP Springtime Vintage fat quarters, I believe. The Ruffle sleeves are a favorite of mine as well.
You can purchase the pattern HERE

I am currently working on my daughters Brave birthday party. She is turning 5 in a few weeks and I am   planning and crafting for her party. First on the list was a Merida dress. I am so excited about this. I can't wait to post on it! See ya soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment